We all do many different things to keep our skin healthy. Skincare is a daily routine. We use soap daily to cleanse our bodies. When it comes to soap one should have knowledge on what kind of soap they are using. There are many products in the market which are loaded with toxic ingredients such as Sodium Palmate / Sodium Kernelate, methylisothiazolinone, Lauric Acid, PEG-6, Phthalate, Tetrasodium edta. Using soap with harmful chemical ingredients leads to skin irritation, rashes, several skin allergies, breast tumors, it can dry out the skin. An alternative for soap is a natural bath powder that can be easily made at home.
Preparation time: 30 mins once in 9 months
- Brown Channa(Bengal Gram)
- Tumeric powder
- Neem powder
- Take 1 kg of brown channa into the pan, add 2 tablespoons of ghee and fry it on a medium flame slowly. Let it cool down. powder the brown channa and keep it in a glass jar.
- Get Turmeric and powder it and keep it in a glass jar. (don’t purchase turmeric powder in the market which may again contain artificial colours)
- Get neem leaves dry it and powder it . Then keep it in a glass jar.
For 1 kg of brown channa powder add 10gms of Tumeric power and 10gms of neem powder, store it in a glass jar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the powder ina cup mix well with water/milk.
- Allow lukewarm water to run for 5 minutes on the body then pass to apply this body paste, rub it in a circular motion with gentle pressure.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Black marks on the body will be reduced
- The skin will glow.
- Helps In Removing Dead Cells
- Removes Acne Scars
- Improves The Texture Of Your Skin
- Promotes Clear Complexion